“If modern psychology had existed back then, Thomas Edison would have probably been deemed a victim of ADHD and prescribed a hefty dose of the miracle drug Ritalin. When Edison’s mother became aware of his situation, she promptly withdrew him from school and began to home-teach him. Not surprisingly, she was convinced her son’s slightly unusual demeanor and physical appearance were merely outward signs of his remarkable intelligence.” — Gerald Beals (2009).
Finally, there’s a way to
conquer ADHD in 60 days…
Without pills, potions, or talk therapy!
Train Your Brain. Transform Your Life: Conquer ADHD In 60 Days, Without Ritalin by Nicky VanValkenburgh.
Do you or someone you know have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder? It’s called ADHD and it affects six out of every ten people.
The symptoms are restlessness, distraction, disorganization, low arousal, impulsiveness, craving for stimulation, and more. Most doctors prescribe ADHD drugs, but there’s also “brain training for ADHD” that is safe, reliable and effective. It’s so easy, that you can do it while lying flat on your back, with your eyes closed. It’s been described as “the lazy way to get rid of ADHD”. However, it’s also a method that’s used in neurotherapy clinics across the country, and is supported by empirical research. In her new book, “Train Your Brain, Transform Your Life: How to Conquer ADHD In 60 Days, Without Ritalin” author Nicky VanValkenburgh reveals how to address the root cause of ADHD, by stimulating and arousing your brain. It’s a method that you can practice in the comfort of your own home, without ever stepping foot inside a clinic. Finally, there is a way to interrupt your ADHD and create new neural pathways for peak performance. You have every reason to be optimistic about overcoming ADHD. It’s time to train your brain and transform your life.
Does this sound like you – or someone you know?
• Creative ideas come to you quickly, but it’s hard to figure out how to get things done in a fast, efficient and organized way.
• You tend to be late, do too many things at once, and underestimate how long it takes to complete a task.
• You have nervous energy. Your mind races or chatters, distracting you from getting things done.
• You’re an “adrenaline junkie” who needs an extra boost to focus.
• You crave stimulation, and there’s nothing like a little excitement to stir things up. You drinks soda, coffee or energy drinks… whatever it takes to get yourself up and ready for action.
• You struggle to read, concentrate, focus and remember.
• You’re easily distracted. It’s like your brain isn’t operating at peak capacity.
These are a just a few of the symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (or ADHD).
Discover a natural way to conquer Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in 60 days, without Ritalin. It is a natural remedy that involves training your brain so that you can be more focused, concentrate and remember, get organized, and accomplish more during the day. Some people might say that it sounds too good to be true, but the technology works for me, and it can work for you too.