Holy Hormones Journal: We need the wise words of our grandmothers and – grandfathers to guide us. They have been present and have seen as history unfolded over the 50, 60, 70 years of their lives. They provide perspective – historical and philosophical – and insight into the development of things we taken for granted. Like the medical -industry complex. This grandmother who was part of the medical profession stated that: “Doctors are actually paid MORE to harm their patients by pushing dangerous drugs on them.”
Well, howdy do and if that ain’t a wake up call. And you thought all these drugs and vaccines you were taking were good for your health?
Open Letter from a Grandmother to her Daughters about Gardasil
The Liberty Beacon
September 3, 2014
As you all know, I am madly in love with your children. Their health and their future is of the utmost importance to me. In fact, there is nothing more important to me than their future well being.
That said, we need to talk.
As you all know your father and I have been closely involved in the medical profession for most of our adult lives. During the past 40 years we have observed – from front row seats – many changes in how medicine is practiced.
As a reminder, here is a brief synopsis of your father’s medical career:
- Was a resident in internal medicine for 18 months
- Completed a three year residency in anatomic pathology
- Taught pathology at a medical school in West Virginia for seven years
- Did a residency in general practice, passed the necessary exam and became a Board Certified physician in Family Medicine
- Worked for the OSU urgent care clinic system for fourteen years
- Took many many hours of continuing medical education
And here is one of mine:
I started my medical career as a hospital billing clerk. Then I was trained at Northwestern University in Chicago in Respiratory Therapy, did an internship-period at the University of Chicago, passed both a written and an oral exam to become a Registered Respiratory Therapist, was a supervisor in a hospital RT dept, and taught both advanced and basic life support to medical students. My last job in the profession was as a secretary for your father.
Your father and I have had many discussions regarding the medical profession over the years, as you know. It is safe to say that both of us were well trained and indoctrinated in the ‘field of medicine’ which has now become an ‘industry’. In fact some brave physicians have gone public regarding the changes that have occurred in the field of medicine over the past several decades: Doctors Speak out: healthcare has been reduced to a money making factory
In 2009 the H1N1 ‘pandemic’ caught my attention and I started doing independent research regarding vaccines. I made many rather uncomfortable discoveries which were impossible to ignore. To share these discoveries – which few if any others were researching in Ohio – I started a web site: For Ohioans
What I discovered shouldn’t shock you too much, but hopefully will help you understand my serious concerns regarding the health and safety of your children (my much adored grandchildren) when you put them in the hands of the medical-industrial complex.
Here are the highlights of our discoveries:
1) Over the past 40 years Big Pharma and big corporate medical enterprises – like OhioHealth and OSU – have colluded to change medicine into a massive for-profit enterprise. This for-profit enterprise system includes the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH). All three are listed as private for-profit corporations on Dunn and Bradstreet.
2) Physicians are trained during medical school to respect these ‘institutions’ (FDA, CDC, NIH) and most never challenge this indoctrination. They naively rely on these quasi government ‘institutions’ for accurate information regarding the safety and effectiveness of drugs and therapies. The assumptions our well indoctrinated physicians make about these mammoth (for profit) agencies are false, dangerous and many times deadly to their patients. .
3) To understand the vaccine issue, it is also important to know that Congress gave Big Pharma total immunity from any liability regarding vaccine injuries (including death) back in 1982. Immediately thereafter, the number of vaccines produced and recommended to physicians rose astronomically. Vaccine Schedule
You are all wise enough to recognize the following tragic reality that now faces all Americans: health and wellness are NOT profitable for the industrial-medical complex – illness, particularly chronic illness, is.