Holy Hormones Journal: I rest my case. And this article my friends, was written by a doctor. It is time to get ACOG, aesthetic gynecologists and the church out of out bodies. It is a scam. Our sacred womb is being abused.
Cycle of Abuse: Sterilization, Essure, Tubal Ligation and the Pill
How ACOG Members Profit from Battery,
Why Sterilized Women are put on the “Pill”, & How Being Prescribed the Birth Control Pill Relates to Battery
By Susan Bucher, BSN, Delineated by Vikki Hufnagel, MD
The ACOG and their OBGYN members know that when tubal ligation surgeries and ESSURE sterilizations are performed that many of the women will be returning for second and third surgeries such as ablations, D&C’s (dilation and curettage) and hysterectomies because of side effects from the sterilization. The very same organization/obgyn doctors that withheld the information and profited by doing so then go on to profit again from the original consumer fraud. Women are not informed at the time of their sterilization that the surgery or essure device could create such conditions that would necessitate such treatments. Women are told at the time of these second and third surgical procedures that their sterilization had in no way caused their health condition that necessitated such radical procedures. This creates a cycle of abuse.
Within this cycle women are often put on the “pill”
which adds another dimension to the cycle of abuse.
This cycle of abuse is outlined here:
- ACOG/OBGYN Promotes/Suggests/Sells Sterilization — The ACOG and OBGYNs withholds information regarding negative side effects to sterilization which could cause loss of hormones (ovarian isolation), adenomyosis (that manifests as dysfunctional uterine bleeding), hydrosalpinx (hydrosalpinges), and chronic pelvic pain.
Women are often sold sterilization by being told that they will no longer need to take the “pill”, will no longer need to remember to take the pill, and sometimes are told that it’s unsafe for them to get pregnant again or unsafe for them to be taking the pill.
2. Woman signs “fraudulent” consent — (Woman was not fully informed, information was withheld with intent to persuade the woman to make the decision the doctor wanted her to make)
3. OBGYN Performs Sterilization (Essure, Tubal Ligation, clips…. ) The OBGYN (and the ACOG) profits from performing the procedure/surgery. Primary battery occurs as the consent is invalid (woman not fully informed of the risks, there was fraud in the informed consent). See: Battery — No Consent
4. Woman experiences Post Sterilization Syndrome (pelvic pain, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, loss of hormones [which manifests as loss of libido, vaginal dryness, fatigue, etc…]) With negative changes in health, woman returns to her OBGYN doctor.
5. ACOG/OBGYN again withholds information. The woman is told that “her sterilization had no bearing on her current condition or symptoms”. OBGYNs hold fast to this statement and this is inline with the ACOG “code of silence” regarding sterilization. To state anything other then this would be breaking the code and would be major cause for retaliation by the ACOG and other OBGYN peers (including taking action to strip that person of their medical license). Doctors who make these false statements do so in order to protect themselves (and their peers) as they know that the woman was not informed at the time of her sterilization by themselves directly or by one of their peers.