August 6, 8:53 PMVaccines ExaminerNorma Erickson
Gardasil, Silgard and Cervarix may turn out to be the biggest medical hoax of the century should the information revealed on a recent KRFC radio broadcast be proven true. If indeed, the information presented during last Monday evening’s broadcast is accurate, HPV vaccines are nothing more than a worldwide exercise in profiteering.
Leslie Carol Botha regularly hosts a radio show based out of Fort Collins, Colorado called, “Holy Hormones, Honey — the Greatest Story Never Told.” She has been a health educator and broadcast journalist for 30 years.
On August 2, her guests were prominent cancer pathologist, Dr. Sin Hang Lee, and Norma Erickson, Vaccines Examiner for Examiner.com.
Ms. Botha has spent a great deal of time over the last few years investigating HPV vaccines and their effect on young women and children around the world. Even so, the information presented during this show shocked her beyond belief.
Leslie started her broadcast with a brief recap of facts that have already come to light during the ongoing HPV vaccine controversy. They are as follows:
- Cervical cancer is not a major health issue for women under good gynecological care.
- HPV vaccines may protect against four strains of high-risk HPV but the duration of effectiveness is not clear; best estimates to date are from 4 to 6 years
- HPV vaccination does not eliminate the need for traditional cervical cancer screening
- Prior exposure to vaccine-relevant strains of HPV can increase the risk of cancer by 44.6% if injected with Gardasil and 32.5% if injected with Cervarix
- HPV is not transmitted solely via sexual contact, there are multiple other ways to have been exposed
- There are already 278 reports to VAERS of abnormal pap smears post-vaccination