“Plan for the worst – hope for the best”
June 19, 2009
I spoke at the Health Freedom Expo in Chicago over the weekend. It was agreed that everyone should make a personal plan (and that plan may be different for each person), for how you will deal with the possiblity of forced, mandatory vaccinations. The US government is planning to vaccinate 100% of the population (I have the documents of the discussions — dated from 2007 forward). Many of us are working hard behind the scenes to get up to date information and to build a coalition to stop this. The right to decide what will be injected into your body should be yours!
The (swine) flu shot contract has been given to Novartis, meaning that the flu
vaccine will most likely be made with PER.C6 cells (cells from retina of aborted fetal tissue) and contain their proprietary MF59, very very toxic and debilitating chemical. In 2006, legislation was passed to give Pharma 100% liability protection for pandemic vaccines, even if they cause disability and death. (Called Division E…on my website)
As we know, all politics is local, so it is important to have local people
understand our position. Everyone feels helpless with National politicians and are convinced they are so “bought off” they absolutely do not listen to
constituents (any more). People are feeling the need to take things into their
own hands to protect themselves and their families.
Here were some of the suggestions and comments that came up in Chicago. I hope that others will contribute to this action plan. In the 10 years I have been involved with this, I have never had such a sense of urgency; not even after 911 when they tried to force smallpox vaccines on everyone. (it was a big failure and many who went along with the Trial Plan are now chronically ill…some died)
Part of my “life mission” is to stop this nonsense. There is now 100% PROOF that vaccines cause microglia activation in the brain — which translate to chronic inflammation of brain tissue, and this inflammation and degeneration of nerve cells can go on for >40 years. That is from peer reviews PUBLISHED medical literature.
Please stay out of FEAR mode and get into ACTION mode. This is a “plan for the worst, hope for the best” situation. You don’t want to be caught making this decision spur of the moment. Please feel free to share with all your friends.
You can’t do it all, but you can do something! GET ACTIVE!
Suggestions that came up in Chicago
1. Make list of bullet points to discuss about the problems with the flu shot
(I’ll be posting this soon on the DrTenpenny.com website)
2. Contact local first responders (EMTs, Paramedics, Fireman, etc). Let them
know what is in the shots and that *they* will be the first ones to get it.
[NOTE: with Novartis getting the contact, there is a very real possibility that
PER.C6 cells and MF59 will be in the “new” shots.]
3. Contact local police and discuss concerns about mandatory vaccination. You go to church and to the grocery store with these folks and their kids play with your kids. They are not “scary” people. (take the coffee and doughnuts to get in the door…. 🙂
4. Write a small article for LOCAL, community newspapers.
5. Contact local city council members about liberties and constitutional rights to refuse what is inserted/injected into your body.
6. have at least 2 weeks of food and water at your house and be prepared to
voluntarily self-quarantine of given no other options.
7. Stock up on Vitamin D (2000IU per person), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, etc and homeopathics for the flu
8. Someone told me if you had to get the shot, *immediately* afterward, rub the area hard and brisk with 1/2 of a freshly cut lemon. I don’t know if that will help, but it certainly can’t hurt.
Vaccination: A 200-year mistake.
Osteomed II, President www.osteomed2.com 440-239-3438
Vaccine information: www.DrTenpenny.com 440-239-1878
VIC (Vaccine Injury Coalition)
Autism is 1 in 67 children today and it’s impossible to have a genetic epidemic!
Please learn from our mistake and educate BEFORE you vaccinate!
For more information visit www.vacinfo.org or call 800-939-8227