Join Leslie Carol Botha when she interviews Dr. Stefan Ripich, ND, CNP, author of The 30 Day Diabetes Cure on Monday, April 18 from 6 to 7 pm MST on KRFC FM Community Radio in Fort Collins, CO
Every 10 seconds, someone is diagnosed with diabetes–with official estimates pegged at seven million new cases each year. Diabetes is crippling and killing more than 250,000 Americans annually- and the $174 billion spent last year has been powerless to halt its spread. Type 2 diabetes is the major killer of the modern era — yet doctors are ignoring a highly-effective, well-documented cure right under their noses that can stop it cold!
Dr. Ripich’s new book entitled The 30-Day Diabetes Cure is changing all that ….
Based on solid medical research, my highly successful, foolproof approach of one simple addition or subtraction each day to date, has gotten every single Type 2 diabetic or pre-diabetic on lower doses or completely off his or her medications, while dramatically reducing insulin and other medications for people with Type 1.
There’s never been a Type 2 diabetes patient of mine who hasn’t gotten completely off medications and returned to a normal, healthy, drug-free life by following this plan.
What’s even more impressive is how my patients have succeeded in conquering their diabetes… without finger pricks and constant vigilance … without drugs for high blood pressure, neuropathy pain, depression and other so-called complications of diabetes … without fear of heart attacks, strokes, blindness or amputation.
What’s his secret? Powerful diet-and-lifestyle modifications that are clinically-shown to conquer Type 2 diabetes far better than today’s best medical treatments — all assembled in an easy-to-follow manual. I can show you how to treat this scourge and toss out your medications.
Here’s a sampling of what Dr. Ripich can share:
- What the number one anti-diabetes food is — and it’s not sugar.
- What common household spice that’s already in almost everyone’s pantry has the same effect as insulin on lowering blood sugar
- Why whole grains are actually bad to eat on a diabetic diet
- What great-tasting breakfast cereal lowers blood sugar 600% better than oatmeal.
- Why diet soda, the beverage of choice for diabetics, actually increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes by up to 67%
- Which delicious bread improves insulin-sensitivity by 10%
Find out more about my new book The 30 Day Diabetes Cure at www.30DayDiabetesCure.com