Leslie Carol Botha: Chace Topperwien died on June 15, 2012 after a 15 month battle with cancer. At 6 months old, the infant was mistakenly given Merck’s Gardasil HPV vaccine which has never been approved for use in children under the age of 9. The question must be asked: Was the Gardasil vaccine – inappropriately administered responsible for this little boy’s death? Parents need to be vigilant as to what vaccines are being given to their children.
Did Cervical Cancer Vaccine Kill a 3 Year-Old Boy?
Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Programming
Cassandra Anderson, Contributor
In June 2012 Chace Topperwein, an adorable 3 year-old boy from New Zealand, lost his battle with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. Chace was accidentally given Merck’s Gardasil HPV when he was 6 weeks old; a vaccine that is intended to prevent cervical cancer from genital wart infection. A nurse mistakenly used the wrong syringe filled with Gardasil when she had meant to give the baby a meningitis vaccine.
Chace was diagnosed with myeloid leukemia at age 2 and died just last month. His devastated parents suspected that the Gardasil vaccine was to blame for his illness.
Merck does not list leukemia as a possible side effect of the Gardasil vaccine. However, Merck has failed to test its vaccine for links to cancer.
Carcinogenicity is the ability or tendency to produce cancer.
Merck admits in their Prescribing Information for Gardasil that they perform zero tests for carcinogenicity.
In addition, Merck’s clinical studies were skewed because they compared Gardasil against an aluminum adjuvant additive, instead of a plain water and saline/salt placebo. Merck’s Prescribing Information (section 13) document shows that they ran 7 safety studies on the vaccine; 5 of those tests compared Gardasil results against an aluminum vaccine additive (Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate or AAHS) instead of a harmless saline placebo.
In other words, Gardasil was deemed “safe” when it was compared to an aluminum additive that is neuro-toxic. The true risks of the vaccine are unknown because both substances showed adverse reactions.
The remaining 2 studies included an impure saline solution with other additives as the placebo while the other one had no placebo control group.
Genotoxicity is the ability to damage DNA which can then cause cancer or other mutations.
Merck admits in their literature that they skip testing for genotoxic mutations. This is odd because Gardasil is a recombinant vaccine, which means that it is genetically engineered (GE) in a lab. GE materials embedded into host cells are notorious for producing unintended mutations.
The vaccine industry claims that the Gardasil recombinant vaccine uses isolated proteins that don’t contain genetic material from the virus.
However, SaneVax tested Gardasil samples from around the world in 2011 and all of the samples were contaminated with recombinant HPV virus and residue, even though it was supposed to have been purified to remove the DNA. Both the virus and residue were found firmly attached to the aluminum additive.
This is important because it means that either mutations ARE occurring or Merck is producing a contaminated product. Either way, the impact of the contamination on humans is unknown, which is very disturbing.
More than 500 people gathered at the Liberty Centre in Whakatane today to farewell Bay of Plenty toddler Chace Topperwien who died after a 15 month battle with cancer.
Yellow balloons with messages of love floated into the sky in memory of the three-year-old boy who lost his battle with leukaemia on June 15.